What information do we collect when you visit our website?
When you order or register from our website, you’ll be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, payment information, and other information to help you with your experience on our site.
When is the information collected?
We collect the information whenever you place an order and fill out forms. We also collect information when you respond to our survey or marketing communication or while surfing the website.
How is the collected information used?
We use the provided information to:
- Better provide a better service with our customer service request.
- Process your transactions
- Ask for ratings and reviews on products
- Follow up on correspondences
How is your information protected?
We scan our websites regularly to avoid any security loopholes and protect from any vulnerabilities. We want to make your visit to our website as safe as possible. Your information is kept on secured networks and is accessed by authorized personnel only to keep the information confidential. Also, all the transaction information is encrypted with SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology. We use a gateway provider; therefore, no transactions are stored or processed on our servers.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade or transfer any personal information we acquire from you to outside parties.
Third Party Links
We do not use third party links on our website.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
- Users can visit the site anonymously
You can have your personal information changed by:
- Emailing us
- Calling us
Fair Information Practices
Fair Information Practices is the backbone of privacy law in the USA. Their concepts have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the world. Understanding these practices is important.
To comply with the Fair Information Practices, we will take the following steps in case of a data breach:
- We will notify the users via in-site notification within 7 business days.
Description of Services
This Site and services are provided by BlinkSwag.
BlinkSwag is an online solution that makes managing your local marketing easier. BlinkSwag provides a wide range of marketing services and products – your access to these services and products is determined by the Network Sponsor(s) you are connected to within the Engine. These services and products may change at any time, at our discretion, with or without notice.
BlinkSwag may, in its sole discretion, add, delete or change the pricing of its products and services at any time and without notice. All pricing, including costs and taxes, are quoted in Embroidery, Print Collateral and Custom Manufactured Items: Due to the custom nature of embroidery or customized items, we cannot accept returns or exchanges unless the item has a clear manufacturer or embroidery defect.
Proofing Customized Marketing Material
After marketing materials have been proofed and approved by you, BlinkSwag employs a strict no-refund policy. Since you customize every part of your artwork for your marketing communications, it is important to review your submission, and if relevant, the proof carefully before you submit your request through the Application Services. BlinkSwag will not be responsible for your negligence in proofing materials. In the event you receive marketing materials from BlinkSwag which looks substantially different than your proof, BlinkSwag, at its sole discretion, will remedy the error by (i) re-producing the job correctly, or (ii) issuing a credit to a future job of the same manufacturing/electronic specifications.
Non-Customized Marketing Material
BlinkSwag manages non-customized, inventoried marketing material available for ordering. In the event you would like to return an item, a full refund will be given provided the return ship-date on the item is within 30 days of original receipt of the item and the item is in its original packaging.
Limitation of Liability
- BLINKSWAG, ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS, VENDORS, AND AGENTS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES WHATSOEVER OR LOST OR IMPUTED PROFITS OR ROYALTIES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT, ITS TERMINATION, AND/OR RESULTING FROM ANY (I) ERRORS, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES WITH BLINKSWAG’S SERVICES AND PRODUCTS; (II) ANY UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR USE OF BLINKSWAG’S SECURE SERVERS AND/OR ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION OR FINANCIAL INFORMATION STORED THEREON, AND (III) ANY INTERRUPTION OR CESSATION OF BLINKSWAG’S SERVICES, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES. THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY SHALL APPLY TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW IN THE APPLICABLE JURISDICTION. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY CLAIMS THAT THESE EXCLUSIONS DEPRIVE YOU OF AN ADEQUATE REMEDY.
- WITH RESPECT TO ERRORS, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES WITH BLINKSWAG’S SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, AND THAT ARE NOT CONTAINED IN A PROOF APPROVED BY YOU, BLINKSWAG’S LIABILITY FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, WHETHER ARISING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU FOR THE SERVICES AND/OR PRODUCES THAT WERE PROVIDED WITH ERRORS, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES. YOU AGREE TO LOOK SOLELY TO BLINKSWAG’S INSURANCE TO COVER ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGE, LIABILITY, AND EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF ANY SUCH ERRORS, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES. YOU AGREE TO WAIVE ALL RIGHTS OF SUBROGATION WHICH YOUR INSURER(S) MAY ACQUIRE BY VIRTUE OF THE PAYMENT OF ANY LOSS, DAMAGE, LIABILITY AND/OR EXPENSE UNDER SUCH INSURANCE. IT IS THE INTENT OF BLINKSWAG AND YOU TO COVER BY INSURANCE THE LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF ANY ERRORS, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS OR INACCURACIES WITH BLINKSWAG’S SERVICES OR PRODUCTS.