Design, edit & print,
Create & order Calendar Online without Effort. Browse templates to find a design
that looks best with your content and customize it in minutes.
Free graphic design platform with professional templates for Print
25,000+ Unlimited Templates Ideas
Sample our professional templates below – get inspired and start creating your own!
Print on demand Calendar
All desk calendars are available with a choice of two wire-o color options and a sturdy 16-point unprinted popup base.
All the features you need
BlinkSwag’s free drag-and-drop design tools make it easy to create any design, fast!
Endless Creative Ideas
Browse templates to find a design that looks best with your content and customize it in minutes.
Design of Any Size
BlinkSwag generator will help you convert any design into the size (under 3,000 by 3,000 pixels) you need with a single click!
Say It Like It Is
Use BlinkSwag font collection or upload own font to add the right flair to your digital design.
Use Own Content
Add photos and fonts to redesigned templates in BlinkSwag and create visuals best suited for your event or occasion!
Add or Remove Objects
Use shapes, lines, icons, stickers, illustrations, and more graphic items.
Large library of free and premium images to customize your simple design, even when you don’t have your own visual content handy.
How to design and print your Calendar
- Select a Calendar template from thousands of options or start with a blank slate.
- Make it your own with images, text, icons, and graphics.
- Click the "Print Calendar " button and select your printing options.
- Approve that final design, or send it off for a second look.
- Get your order delivered to your door and start pasting posters everywhere!
Frequently asked questions
Most frequent questions and answers
We use digital printing and large format inkjet printers to turn your designs into vibrant, full-color Calendar .
To add your photos or artwork, start a Calendar design from scratch or pick from the hundreds of templates we have in our library as your starting point.
Once you’re in the editor, head over to the Uploads tab and click the “Upload media” button. Choose whether to upload a photo from your device or import one from Facebook, Google Drive, Instagram, or Dropbox.
Just make sure that your images have at least 96 DPI in order to get clear, high-quality prints!
Regardless of what you’re hoping to share, the most important part of making a poster is getting the design right. Some of our key poster-making tips include:
• Color - Bold colors or contrasting colors grab attention more than a neutral palette.
• Fonts - Keep them big, bold, and simple. Avoid using more than 2 or 3 different fonts.
• Text - Place all the important details in one spot.
• Image - Aim for one key image or a key theme. Avoid anything too cluttered or pixelated.
Above all else, aim to keep it simple, and if you’re not sure, check out our endless library of customizable templates and make one your own.