The North Face ® ThermoBall ™ ECO Shirt Jacket NF0A47FK
Get streamlined layering without extra bulk or weight. This quilted shirt jacket is insulated with ThermoBall™ Eco for warmth. The chambray trim adds an unexpectedly casual touch to this limitless jacket that easily transitions from the indoors to the damp outdoors with its DWR finish.
- 100% nylon plain woven with WindWall™ durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 9.5 g/ft2 ThermoBall™ Eco synthetic insulation
- 100% nylon ripstop lining
- Partially constructed from recycled fabrications
- Snap front closure
- Chambray trim on collar and cuffs
- Snap cuffs
- Reverse-entry welt left chest pocket
- Woven The North Face logo label on chest pocket
- Traditional shirt hem
DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
SYNTHETIC: Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
RECYCLED CONTENT: ThermoBall™ Eco made from post-consumer, recycled content.