Four Amazing Cross-Promotion Ideas to Triple Your Customers
One of the best ways to enter different markets is through cross-promotion. What is cross-promotion? It’s a way of growing your fan base and customers with the help of multiple channels. Whether it’s McDonald’s happy meal promoting a blockbuster hit or a cereal sponsoring an Olympic athlete. Utilize all channels to connect with your customers.
We’ve put together a bunch of cross-promotional ideas. Look out for new platforms to promote yourself. Let’s dive into these ideas:
Lookout for New Platforms for your Business:
Promote yourself on a new platform. A little research will take you a long way. Figure out what brand compliments your products. If they’re not a competitor, see if they’re willing to work together.
Collaboration with the prospect businesses can become a little tricky. Make sure you use Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn to reach out to them. The business community is more active on LinkedIn.
Lookout for New Platforms for your Business: | BlinkSwag Seek Out Long Term Relationship with Leading Brands
Now that you’ve understood the importance of researching your market opportunities. The next step is to reach out to businesses that compliment you. Here are some tips to keep in mind before going forward:
- Connect with people similar to your brand. This way you’ll be able to attract customers that fall under your brand’s demographic.
- Reach out to the brands that are equally popular as your brand.
- Think long-term, and set a target for your campaign. Determine how your products will be marketed.
Cross Promotional Efforts | BlinkSwag Meaningful Cross-Promotion Ideas
Time to shape-up your cross-promotion campaign. Make your collaboration so authentic that customers believe it to be more than just a marketing opportunity.
Here are some collaborative cross-promotion ideas that create an impact:
Work on an e-book.
Come up with a promotional newsletter.
Use Podcasts or webinars.
For long-term results, make sure it’s more than just a shout-out. In short, the cross-promotion has to be meaningful. Use social media to the fullest. All platforms can be helpful. Successful brand-building calls for effective strategies, including cross-promotional campaigns. Wishing you all the best in establishing your brand!
In Same Category
- Corporate Offices | How to Reduce Coronavirus Transmission in Workplaces
- This is why your restaurant needs Drive-Thru Sneeze Guards | BlinkSwag
- Sneeze Guards, Temperature Checks & Disinfection - Guidelines for salons and spas in Georgia for reopening
- Optimize the Supply of PPE even after the lockdown open in the US | Blink Swag
- COVID-19 changes global buying trends | Blink Signs